- added interface for extensions to show action in Tools menu
- add option to use TabManager as main tabbar replacement
- fix build with Qt 5.5.1
- fix crash when unloading plugin with visible sidebar
- fix possible crash when accessing last active window
- fix sometimes incorrectly loading background non-restored tab
- fix showing speed dials in bookmarks icon
- fix showing messages in statusbar in RTL mode
- fix crash when application style is externally changed
- fix labels color in access keys navigation with dark style
- fix position of autoscroll indicator with site notification visible
- Windows: fix setting as default browser
- Windows: better toolbar background for Windows 10
Download: source code (at github.com)
Windows builds are now using Qt 5 (5.5.1). It brings a lot of fixes for bugs and crashes and also support for HTML5 Audio/Video (only Windows Vista+).
Because of different libraries, I recommend you to first uninstall old version of QupZilla and only then install this new version. You won't lose your profile data with uninstallation.
Ubuntu packages (from ppa:nowrep/qupzilla) are now also using Qt 5.