I won't be writing about all new features in this release because you could already find it out in my previous posts. The main things in this release are tab previews, new address bar popup completion, big improvements to AdBlock and at last, 2 new plugins (GreaseMonkey adds support for userscripts).
This version has been in development for a really long time (nearly 4 months) and it will also bring major improvements and a lot of new features. See more in this shortlog:
- possibility to change icon of bookmarks
- ssl manager now can import own certificate
- private browsing is now opened in new window and new process
- popup windows now have loading animation in urlbar
- new gif for loading animation (spinner)
- possibility to add RSS feed into external reader
- option to specify preferred behaviour when opening new tab
- better support for Content-Disposition header (downloads)
- Linux: middle clicking on add tab button will open new tab with global mouse selection's contents
- Linux: generating backtrace and saving it into file upon application crash
- Windows: fixed theme loading delay (showing ugly interface for a second when starting app)
- fixed all issues with saving password (i hope so)
- fixed excessive ssl warnings when rejecting untrusted certificate
- fixed handling special characters when searching with shortcuts in urlbar
- fixed "hide when there is only one tab" option in preferences
- fixed "close other tabs" action in tabbar context menu
- fixed animations occasionally stop working without any reason
As usual, I'd like to thank to all contributors, translators, bug reporters and users! Special thanks goes to Mladen Pejaković for writing PIM plugin and Alexander Samilov for work on tab previews.
Download: source code
I hope you will like this version and I think that long time spent on development was totally paid off.