There has been over 300 commits since last version.
This release is in the name of Plugins. In this version, you will get 2 plugins (MouseGestures and AccessKeysNavigation). But it is not the only new feature, there has been also a lot of small improvements and fixes including several possible crashes.
I'd like to highlight option don't load tabs until selected, that you probably may know from Firefox. It greatly speed up restoring sessions with a lot of opened tabs.
At the beginning of this month, Adobe released new version of Flash 11.2. You are encouraged to update your Flash installation as this version greatly improves stability of all QtWebKit based browsers.
Note: On Windows, middle mouse click in webview automatically turns on auto scroll feature and I don't know yet how to ignore this behaviour. So MouseGestures might have some issues there.
See more info in this changelog:
- Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Georgian, Japanese and Romanian translation
- added information about configuration page qupzilla:config
- added option to show only icons in bookmarks toolbar
- added alt+d shortcut for focusing locationbar
- added possibility to import bookmarks folder structure on html import
- added option to create search engine from <input> element on page
- added "don't load tabs until selected" option when restoring session
- added option to separate http and https proxy configuration
- added new page into site info: databases
- added command line option to open url in current tab
- support for utf-8 filenames in Content-Disposition header (downloads)
- support for whitelisting/blacklisting cookies
- improved source viewer, it now shows line numbers
- improved html import - support for importing folders
- improved performance of bookmarks import and deleting
- sending referer header when opening new tab from webview
- user agent workaround for google sites
- fixed history of frames not saving
- fixed loading unicode urls from command line
- fixed removing local certificates
- fixed dark color of text in locationbar when using dark theme
- fixed garbled rendering of desktop notifications
- fixed text in locationbar on https sites when using dark theme
- fixed not saving cookies on crash
- fixed option not to send Referer header to servers
- fixed showing bad total + downloaded size when starting download
- fixed toggling WebInspector
As usual, I want to thank to everyone who reported bugs, sent patches, sent translations and also to all QupZilla users!
Packages for other Linux distributions may be available later, so please wait.