This month, December 2011, is connected with QupZilla not only by this release, but it is exactly one year since I started working on it.
And really a lot of work has been made since the very first release (if you saw it, you would agree with me).
- option to turn on XSS Auditing
- option to select all text in locationbar when clicking on it
- added Speed Dial
- possibility to select + copy text on a lot of labels
- improved source code viewer performance + highlighting
- importing bookmarks from html files
- restoring closed tabs now remember position
- multiple sizes icon in linux
- ppa for ubuntu
- fixed: saving certificate exception
- fixed: overriding cursor by some flash objects
- fixed: problem with loading urls with % characters from history
- fixed: favicon of qupzilla internal pages in ubuntu
- fixed: loading of user defined stylesheet
- fixed: saving of user defined fonts
- and other ...
The main feature in this release is of course Speed Dial.
I'd like to thank to all, who reported bugs and also to all translators.
Above that, I must specifically thank to Jonathan Hooverman and Jorge Sevilla for a lot of testing and tips to improve design, usability, etc...
I'd be happy if you take this release as a little christmas gift from me :-)
Download here: qt-apps.org github.com
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nowrep/qupzilla
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qupzilla