I'm happy to announce release first stable version of QupZilla, version 1.0.0.
I'd like to thank all of you, that send me bugreports, ideas and test QupZilla.
With your big help, I fixed a lot of crashes and tuned the features already available.
So what happened from 1.0.0-rc1?
- right click on back/next buttons opens menu
- passwords manager now hide all passwords by default
- added possibility to place folders on bookmarks toolbar
- rewritten fetching icons in bookmarks importing, it is now much faster
- added option to close download manager on finished downloads
- rss channels on page are now checked only once - improves loading performance
- improved error handling in download manager
- site info dialog and locationbar now supports showing content from data: url
- added a lot of new bookmarks, including bookmarks from multimedia keyboards
- fixed: duplicated entries in back/next menus
- fixed: synchronizing favicons between icon on tab and icon on location bar
- fixed: middle clicking on every links in app will open it in new tab (bookmarks, home button and so on)
- fixed: restoring more windows now won't add additional tab
- fixed: mouse clicks on flightradar24 page
- fixed: about dialog style in KDE
- fixed: vulnerability in showing ssl certificate informations
- fixed: performance of cookie manager
- fixed: highlighting of html code
- fixed: updating adblock easylist
As you can see, there is no big "wow" feature. I was focusing mainly on stability and usability in this version and I hope this was achieved.
So download it right now: qt-apps.org github.com
Don't hesitate to report any issues or feature request, as usual, on github issue tracker.